A fuckload of classic literature:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Aesop’s Fables by Aesop
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
- Andersen’s Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Erewhon by Samuel Butler
- For the Term of His Natural Life by Marcus Clarke
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Grimms Fairy Tales by the brothers Grimm
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Lady Chatterly’s Lover by D. H. Lawrence
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Nostromo: A Tale of the Seaboard by Joseph Conrad
- Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
- Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
- Swanns Way by Marcel Proust
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Great Gatsby
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Iliad by Homer
- The Island of Doctor Moreau by H. G. Wells
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
- The Odyssey by Homer
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
- The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Tales of Mother Goose by Charles Perrault
- The Thirty Nine Steps by John Buchan
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Duma
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- The Trial by Franz Kafka
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Ulysses by James Joyce
- Utopia by Sir Thomas More
- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Within A Budding Grove by Marcel Proust
- Women In Love by D. H. Lawrence
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Click on the motherfucking Hypelinks bitches.
6 Color Scheme Tools
The biggest resource community for colour palettes as well as patterns. Plus points that they spell “colour”correctly my British way.
From Adobe it pretty much works the same way as COLORlovers where you also create your own schemes or edit others accordingly.
This site is a little more interactive and fun with the 3D elements. In addition there are few fun mixing/blending options.
Color Scheme Designer
The Wheel! A great resource for creating schemes as well options for “light-er” or “dark-er” versions.
There are a few picture-to-colours applications but this is my favourite as, in my opinion, its most accurate. In addition to finding you colours from an image you’ve uploaded, it suggests other similar colour schemes from Colourlovers and Kuler. You can also download swatch files which I find useful.
Color Palette Generator (DeGraeve.com)
If you’re lazy or don’t have the image on your computer, this site lets you use URL’s instead.
I suppose you want a pretty picture.
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
sometimes the most innocent of children, have answers for the most complicated of questions.
He should become a philosopher and get a an award
petal by petal
taking all the time in the world.
I will build with you a slow fire
stick by stick
and watch the color of your sunrise.
I will play with the wind of you,
cover your body with smiles and games,
promises and fantasies that disappear
without a trace.
I will stir your secret core,
witches’ brew of potions and incantations
and feel you simmering, rolling
floating in my hand.
I will fill you slowly up,
every crevice and curve,
watch feel hear smell taste you
Make your own type by Simon Walker
This is someone dying while having an MRI scan. Before you die, your brain releases tons and tons of endorphins that make you feel a range of emotions. Tragically beautiful.
Can never not reblog.
this is crazy. they say this is when ‘your life flashes before your eyes’
one of my favourite posts
i love this
Guys this is off I am legend ok stop
Actually this is from the walking dead. It someone turning into a zombie.